Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Interesting links

Just for a change, here's some geeky stuff that I want to remember/share.

I try to skim Freakonomics occasionally. Risk perception and smoking. Thoughts about selling votes.
Worse than failure: curious perversions in information technology is cute too.

Spring Security (previously known as Acegi) is updated. In fact the whole Spring Framework is updated, now at version 2.5. I haven't caught up with it all, but I want to understand why the Spring people are keen on annotations - last I heard they weren't.

I've been reading some Martin Fowler. The Time Modelling business is interesting, especially in relation to the Time Bands concepts reported earlier.

Some public sources that I'm reacting to in thoughts about security architectures:

No comments: